Friday, October 13, 2006

Ellie Belly

The lyrics to my latest ditty go something like this:

P-p-p-p-papa
Baby Baby Ellie
P-p-p-p-papa
Baby Baby Ellie
Ellie Ellie Belly

Yes I am a dad again and it is amazing. She smiles whenever I sing that one and all the stress of the year seems worth it.

I am still without my home studio in my new home but I have a lot of work left on the CD to complete with Marco so I am not feeling too blocked. Light in August should be out in a few days. CDBaby.com is going to carry it but I mainly want to get it digital. I made a really nice booklet on my Mac for it - and published it through iPhoto and am attaching the cd in the back. It is a bit like art - which is great fun for me. I am so tired of the music business and actually thank god I am approaching 40 and just want to make music for the %$#@ of it.

I heard 655,000 Iraqis have died in the war yesterday. People may think I am a pinko commie but I am so sure that there must be a better way.

Peace,
Brent

No comments: