Saturday, November 04, 2006

New Single released

I have a new single out called "Light in August" which I am selling through cdbaby.com. The great thing about CDbaby is they get me into all these digital distribution channels like iTunes, etc. To hear and purchase the single on iTunes click here if you have iTunes installed. If the link doesn't work just search the music store for "Brent Roberts". The song features Amikaeyla Gaston and Marco Delmar as well as lil ole moi. I am very pleased with how it came out. I decided to release it with a self published book that I created on my iMac. It's amazing how professional one can look these days in media. It really breaks down the barriers that once made a certain few stars and the rest of us fans. Now I think we are all just potential creators.

My friend Tiffy girl was visiting this past few weeks because he was having problems with the Canadian border patrol. He lives in Toronto but works in the US and in the post 9/11 world apparently this is harder to do than one would think. He is coming back tomorrow for another few days before the whole thing is straightened out and he can go home. Maybe I will ask him if I can regal you with some of his tales while he is here. He is a born comedian and sharp as a tack as they used to say. ;-).

I sort of feel sorry for this guy Haggard who paid the "massage therapist" and bought some crystal meth in the process. Seems he didn't get the memo that his behavior was rather gay and was cavorting around town preaching the good word against those damn homos. Well maybe I don't feel too bad but I hope he can find himself through all the mess he left.

Well folks the mid term elections are next week. I just hope we can all trust the damn election system. Call me a conspiracy theorist but Patrick Kennedy's article a while back in Rolling Stone about the vote fraud just gives me chills. Please vote and be courageous.

Peace and more Peace,
Brent

No comments: